Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Nazrin gets lost! (Part 2)



...and after the 2.7 second staring contest, Nazrin gets ignored, as if she was nothing but a piece of rock


(...wait)


And as for Shou, she had an encounter with the immortal being, Mokou, off a mountain somewhere (close enough)

One would assume that it is Shou that is actually lost now, instead of Nazrin...




"Excuse me, but have you seen my master?"


"He's a klutz who always end up missing things, except that this time I'm the one who... errr, are you listening?"


"Is that so? I see..."






"Hey! Kitty cat! Are you listening to me?!"
"Meow...?"


-nom-
"..."



"This takes me back when I was young..."
-strum C chord repeatedly-

"Errr...." 



"Fine, I'm just a little mouse... Who has lost her way... OTL"


-picking some notes-


I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you, Only to be with you...



But i still have't found what i'm lookin for...


"Right. I should get back to my search then. Err, thanks for the song, Fujiwara-san..."





-back to square one-

!!!

"...Nazrin!"
"Master!"



"Where were you? I've been looking all over for you... hmm, is that cat food I smell?"
"I was lost just now. I couldn't find my dowsing rod... Yes, it's cat food"


"And you say I'm the klutzy one :P"
"=|"



"...Say Nazrin. Is it me, or does it suddenly smells fishy here?"
"Oh dear. I hope you're not making one of your (lame) puns again, Master..."



Holy Mack- err, tuna! 


Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa



-cue dramatic song as the can slowly descend ala some sort of flying saucer-









"Woohoooo, flying inside a donation box sure beats sitting with my bum sore on this broom, ze~"


"And I managed to get a complimentary snack for the flight too, hehe~"





The Hakurei priestess refuse to take any of this nonsense! 



As does Toramaru - it's Shou time!


Will this turns out to be an interesting outcome? Will there be any guro? Will there be any accident? Or will they walk out of this with nary a scratch and live forever??

Well, this is Gensokyo after all. So who knows!



(THIS IS NOT) THE END~





These series of posts was written in conjunction with someone's birthday~


Happy birthday Ame Koto; hope you have a rockin' good time! :) 


Best of wishes from:
-Collection of nendos (one borrowed, one bootlegged ver)
-2 custome made Touhou rock cylinder figure-sort of
-A figurine
-A guitar
-Some books
-A can of tuna spread (Ayam Brand) 
-Other random items in the room
-A random cat; and lastly,
 -The guy with a lot of time and a lot of random ideas 

No comments:

Post a Comment