Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shitposting for a bit



I saw this on a fagbook, and I thought that it was just full of lul:

Check out the 3rd comment (and his other comments as well)

Honestly, the comments on the page made me to both laugh and facepalm at the same time. Anyone can talk big, but I wonder if they're as tough as they sound. So much for internet mobs eh...


I have just finished watching Toradora and Detroit Metal City, after putting them on the backlog for so long.

Toradora turns out quite good, better than what I expected. Looking at Taiga, and the apparently abundance of tsundere nowadays, I would certainly agree with one dude when he said that tsundere nowadays are starting to get pretty old.

As for DMC... I didn't know at first that Studio 4C was behind the series in the first place; I guess that would explain the slightly odd animation style. It's a pretty cool series - tho it might be a bit on the no-brainer side - but I think I prefer the movie version (the song sounds better there, methinks). Also, I think Krauser-san in the movie is more constrained, which can be a good or a bad thing, depending on your preference. I'd say the movie is certainly more toned down compared with the series.

Alright, time to get back to them backlogs. Sorry for not posting anything of significant content this time ahaha.

Here, have a ridiculously cute drawing of Krauser (Krauser-tan? lol)

5 comments:

  1. >Anyone can talk big, but I wonder if they're as tough as they sound.

    They're spineless jellyfish.

    >I have just finished watching Toradora and Detroit Metal City, after putting them on the backlog for so long.

    Superb. I haven't seen DMC yet, sadly. Toradora was absolutely amazing, even though it had a bit of a derp-ish final episode and ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to watch Toradora for quite some time now, but I never do. DMC is among the best I've seen, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I don't have to deal with people like that anymore.

    I enjoyed Toradora too. The only problem I had with it was how unrealistic some scenes were, like the classroom sword fight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have DMC on my drive, guess I should watch it

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chiyo: Is it? I'm not too particular about those kind of stuff (more like I don't know too much about them haha)

    @Link: DMC is one of those anime that I only felt that it's good after I've finished going through it. It's a pretty interesting series.

    @Cpt: Yeah, I though the classroom sword fight was kinda out of place too. But I guess they don't want it to be a plain ol catfight?

    @Hermit: DO IT~

    ReplyDelete