Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm still alive, but my internet isn't~

Title pretty much says it all.

I'm currently in the middle of catching up with stuff that I've missed in the last couple of days (not much progress for this) and trying to finish my assignments (even worse). Commenting/posting/spaming will (hopefully) resume soon.


Also, I was sick the whole day yesterday. And the weird thing was that I was having this one dream, which was very fuzzy and messy, right before/when I started to feel sick. And it had something involving Touhou music arrangement. Not too surprising I guess, when I look at the fact that I've been listening to mostly Touhou stuff lately - maybe more on that later.

At the moment, I'm still not sure what I'll be writing in the future posts. Uni's keeping me so occupied that I don't have time for anything's else. Man I miss taking it easy like usual...

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. School seems to be keeping a lot of the blogger busy. Try to find some time to take it easy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear you're back. Hope you'll feel well soon.

    >i like to procrastinate

    It's fine, I think we all do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your studies are keeping you busy and from taking it easy ;_; I guess I'm gonna be like that when I go back to uni at the end of the month..

    Good luck with your assignments. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >At the moment, I'm still not sure what I'll be writing in the future posts. Uni's keeping me so occupied

    Well, then, write about your experiences in uni!

    You'll be able to take it easy again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HHH: Heh, I might just write that, only that I don't think I have much to talk about it. Maybe after I'm finished with this mountainload of assignments I have right now

    Take it easy guys~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get better, and good luck with Uni.

    Procrastination is my body and coffee is my blood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better. New follower.

    http://gnarlyweather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete