Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

That feel when...

You have a lot of posts in your backlog which you had planned on publishing, but they end up in there so long that you've even forgotten why you started writing them in the first place.

I know it's not as if I have deadlines and schedules to follow here, but I like to put up some writing every once in a while. At least it puts forward what I have in mind - perspectives, ideas, and whatnot - in light so that I could review it and get myself to do more thinking.

...or something like that. Figured out that it's better to throw out some thoughts than to let it stagnate in the nook and crannies of the brain, mm?

I love kemonomichi's Patchy. Heck, I love kemonomichi's style in general: the rough sketch style, the makeup (on the characters)... those lips


On the other hand, I feel like putting aside those rants (not that I have much to rant about now anyway) and move on to a subject which has long interest me (you know what it is). Still, some would be more 'itsa me!' perspective rather than a thoughtful analytical(?) writing... but that's fine and all, mm?

I might even bring back to dead some of those old forgotten posts. Wait for it...


I noticed a lack of writings from the regular dudes and dudettes. So...

obligatory How are you doing?

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice looking Patchy. I'm going through some of that person's other stuff now, it's a very pretty style.

    It does seem like it's been a bit quiet around here lately, not that I've been around much myself for the last couple of weeks. Maybe it's just the time of year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God damn it, this post title is fitting because yes indeedy I know.. that.. feel..

    >obligatory How are you doing?

    I am trying to get by day-by-day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @serenity: mmm, guess so. Or that life has been extremely not favourable for most of us to take it easy like we used to.

    @Nevah: Well, we gotta do what we gotta do to get by I suppose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurking like usual and I think every thing is going to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete