Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

After death

A while ago I pondered on the question of getting old and dying, but just how many of us would think of what will happen when we're truly dead?

One day, we're going to stop breathing, and that'll be the end of our part - as the rest of the world moves on, with you being but a remnant of the past.

Preparing for the moment of death is one thing, but whatever happens to us after we die? And who can truly tell us this? Who gets the final say, 'I told you I was right' on whether there is life after death - or the lack of it?

Just ponder for a moment - what's going to happen after you die?

1 comment:

  1. My personal view on the after life is that my body rots away and that's it. It would be nice if there was something more to it, but I can't really believe it.

    ReplyDelete