Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Comic Fiesta 2018 report comic

I haven’t done these small post-event comics in ages (last one was in 2016), so I’m really forcing myself to get me into the rhythm of comic making again lol

Anyway:


#1: An unexpected customer 


#2: An unexpected comment 

 #3: Comments in regards (or lack thereof) to cosplay

#4: PSA for people wearing yukata/kimono, lest you get mistaken for the walking dead
(also, I’m totally gay for Mokou) 
 
    #5: Not sure if the conversation went exactly as depicted, but there was at one point the mention of ‘not getting what the kids are into now’

    #6: Probably the most amusing exchange with booth goers at the event - I guess that’s one way of adding some excitement in reading silent comics

    #7: Hang in there, comic artists releasing books at events! 


    #8: I wanted to draw attention to the unnamed (yes, that’s their name) booth, which showcase some of the best works in SEA comics. Check them at an event near you!  
    (and that’s how I want to contextualize this otherwise random conversation over at the booth table into a doujin booth promo :v ) 


    Omake: I don’t really do after event thank-yous, but seeing as I’m very uncertain on my own ability to commit to joining events for this year and a bit into the distant feature, I’d like to take a moment to give shoutout to fellow circle member of HiBiscuits, and a few other guys/gals as well.
    Well, then. Until the next event! 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment