Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mandatory Ramadhan post

You know, a while ago I mention how this blog won't be too personal and stuff... well, I guess I'll still try to keep it that way - i.e. I won't indulge too much about myself here (unlike those 'syok sendiri' people, haha)

With that being said, I would like to wish everyone out there a happy Ramadhan - and take care of your health (there's been a lot of flu recently, and the image of a lecture hall where practically everyone is coughing is somewhat unnerving)

By the way, I'm sure most people have heard of a hadith (I think), where it was pointed out how most people gained nothing from Ramadhan, besides hunger and thirst. If you think about it, most of us would be guilty - Anyone still having a foul mouth during the fasting month? Anyone still having some dirty thoughts, even when the syaitan-nirrojim are being chained up? Anyone who is not even inclined to make a change, for the better?


Well, enough with those questions... happy Ramadhan, everyone.


P/S: Here's a provoking piece from Mr Obefiend of FoA (go visit the blog if you haven't!): think about it, mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment